The production process of glass beads is divided into six steps
1. To produce glass beads, raw materials should be selected first. The quality of the raw materials determines the quality of the glass beads produced. The raw materials should be clean and free of impurities, with good strength and toughness.
2. ｓｅｌｅｃｔ the glass, and then crush the glass sand. Crush the glass into glass sand. According to the size of the particle size, crush the glass into uniform and moderate glass sand, so as to save manpower and material resources when firing.
3. Crush the glass sand, dry it, and then use the gas furnace to burn it. When firing, adjust the natural gas temperature to 800-1000 degrees, and check the roundness of the glass beads at the same time.
4. Burn the semi-finished glass beads and put them into the vibrating screen for screening.
5. Mix the screened glass beads according to a certain proportion (if coating is needed, it should be finished before mixing).
6. Packing and shipping.
The specific operation is as follows:
Take grinding bead production line as an example
The single tube furnace is developed by our company. Under the special environmental conditions such as high temperature, glass particles are sintered in the furnace to make different mesh glass particles into spherical objects. The spherical particles are discharged from the sintering furnace along with the pipe, and the mesh number of these spherical particles is between 5mm and 600mm. There are carbon black, oily and other impurities on the surface of the grinding glass beads fired from the furnace, and the smoothness is not enough. Through the cleaning of the equipment, the grinding beads can reach bright and bright. During cleaning, the mixture of water and acid washes the grinding beads in the cleaning machine. The barrel body of the cleaning machine rotates rapidly under the drive of the motor, and the impurities on the surface of the grinding ball are removed under the action of centrifugal force. After cleaning the grinding beads into the dryer, driven by the motor, the pipe rotates, and the grinding beads are fully heated in the process of rotation. After drying, the grinding bead flows out of the pipe port. Grinding beads into the silo, through the vibration feeder is transmitted to the special belt conveyor, for accurate circle division. The roundness rate of the material is above 90-95%. The beads with good roundness are packed directly through the funnel. The beads with insufficient roundness are remanufactured with the belt conveyor.